Thursday, March 13, 2008

Long time didnt post already. haii... no time ma...homework so many... Today is a historical day because it's my first time fail in test. well, its add math as expected. Dont know why i fail o. so easy... haii... no idea la... always like that one. When test, i always blur. Today do correction also can do a?! so easy...but i dont feel that depressed as expected. It's been a while i didnt meet my friends lo... I feel that i'm starting to have a longer distance between them. They always dont tell me anything...I think i dont understand them now. Like last time if we want to go out, we will sure ask each other but now... they only go out with others without telling me... I feel quite sad when i dont know anything about them until i have to ask myself or only know it after told by someone else. I always feel that i have a distance between them althought it's like last time. Now , it's even worst coz we 're in different classes. I often can't get into their topic. I thought now that i have a msn, e-mail i can match with them more but i didn't help much. What can i do lah.... just let the bond between us decide...

No comments: